10. No inspection will be carried out for Magnasite. (This is out of our area of expertise, unless otherwise
11. No inspection will be made for Mould. (This is out of our area of expertise, unless otherwise stated)
12. No inspection will be made for Solar Power Panels. (This is out of our area of expertise, unless
13. Costs for building rectification works are not provided within this Report. Should you require any costing’s
you should seek further advice from a licensed builder.
14. When a property is occupied we bring your attention to be aware that furnishings and other belongings may
conceal evidence of other issues which can only be discovered if and when these items are moved or
removed and or after this inspected property has been vacated.
15. When and if Timber Pest Damage is found, it will be reported. We will only report on the visible damage at
the time of this inspection.
16. We will at times recommend other types of inspections that are out of our areas of expertise during our
inspection reporting process.
17. This Inspection will not cover or report the items listed in Appendix D to AS4349.1-2007. A copy of
Appendix D can be provided upon request.
18. Where a Strata Title property is to be inspected, then we will only inspect the strata unit’s interior and the
unit’s immediate exterior to be inspected as detailed in Appendix B in AS4349.1-2007. A full Strata Report
must be obtained for all of the common areas before you make an informed decision to purchase the Unit.
A copy of Appendix B can be provided upon request.
19. If an issue, pending dispute or a claim arises out of this inspection and report then each party must give
written notice to each of the parties within 28 days. Disputes will then be handled by an independent
mediator or arbitrator. Each party will pay their own costs.
20. We will not be liable for any third party loss or damage suffered by any Person other than you in connection
with the Inspection Reports use. We are released from any claims or further actions, damages or loss
whatsoever if this report is to be used by another person or entity without our written permission to do so.
21. The extent of accessible areas shall be determined by the inspector at the time of inspection, based on the
conditions encountered at the time of inspection. The inspector shall also determine whether sufficient
space is available to allow safe access.
If sub-floor areas appear to have been recently sprayed with any Chemical Treatments these areas should
not be inspected unless it is safe.
From a 3.6m ladder off a level
platform and only if it is safe to
From a 3.6m ladder only and off
a safe level ground surface
Subject to inspectors
discretion as to safe
Subject to inspectors
discretion as to safe and
Subject to inspectors discretion
as to safe and reasonable
22. Limitations to this Inspection are noted above and how these limitations may affect the Inspection are:
In general, any stored or scattered goods, stored boxes, parked cars, bikes, boats, trailers, A/C
unit’s and their ducting and any external covering foliage, plants, vines, stored fire wood and
timbers, vines clinging to external wall surfaces, trees covering areas will hinder our inspection to
the areas clearly stated within the body of this report.
23. We invite you to contact the inspector shown on the last page of this report so any implications or unresolved
issues can be explained. The inspector can only advise on areas within their area of expertise. Any
unexplained areas you agree to research yourself prior to making any further decision to purchase this
24. You, the Purchaser need to have any misunderstood issue fully explained to you prior to making any decision
in purchasing this as inspected property. Your Conveyancer is not adequately qualified to explain any issues
to you, you must contact the Inspector shown on the last page of this report.